We Make You Unique
Wisefloors was founded in 2010 with the aim of providing trade to UK customers with top brand flooring at bottom prices. We are based in East London and we cover all areas within the M25. However on request we cross our boundaries to meet customers’ needs. For those who cannot come to us we have made this 24/7 access through our website for your convenience and comfort.
We offers a vast range of solid, engineered and laminate wood flooring along with true matching accessories such as scotia and door bars and skirting.
Our qualified and friendly staff are available to assist and advise you in choosing, installing and maintaining on the variety of flooring we provide.
Whatever your unique requirements, Wise Floors will undertake your entire floor restoration project using the following procedures:
- Survey & Estimate Preparation. The first step is to calculate the length of time and materials needed. Please email or phone us with measurements of the rooms to be restored so that we can give you a provisional estimate. If you are happy with our initial quote we will come out and survey your floor to see if extra materials and work are required. For instance Items such as missing or loose blocks and cork strip will increase the price and some floors may be deemed irreparable. Following a detailed survey we will confirm a final price to you.
- Getting ready for Sanding. All furniture and fabrics should be removed from the rooms being restored. Although our machines generate very minimal dust, cupboards and doors should be taped up and existing floor coverings need to be uplifted then removed. After this we punch down any raised nails and fixings then fix down or replace any loose or broken planks, blocks or cork strip. We are now ready to begin the floor sanding operation using our top of the range. We start using a coarse grit to remove the worst marks from the floor then gradually work our way down through medium and fine grit sanding belts. During the sanding stage, sanding dust is mixed with a resin filler to fill any cracks and holes in the floor resulting in a high quality smooth finish in the newly sanded floor. Once the sanding stage has been completed, the floor is swept, vacuumed and dry-mopped prior to the application of any stains selected by the client.
- Finishes and Seals. Once the sanding process is complete the next step would be to give your floors that final touch to bring out the true beauty in the wood. The Professionals at Wise Floors Sanding work tirelessly to give you the finest finish on your timber floors:
At Wise Floors Sanding we only make use of the highest quality solvents and coatings.
– The first step once the wood has been sanded, would be to make sure all the dust is removed and the floors are clean
– A layer of sealer is then added and the coating process begins.
– Our polishing experts make use of the best techniques which have been gained through many years of experience to bring you the finish you desire.
– Some of our available finishes include Gloss, Semi-Gloss, High-Gloss and Satin.
2010 Started the CompanyWisefloors started as company with a single person. Now Wisefloors is equipped with a well trained team who is expert and specialised in all types of flooring. 2014 Biggest StockistWe grew very quickly, with a team of professionals to complete the requirements of our valuable customers and became biggest stockist of East London. 2016 Full Coverage In the Area Today Wisefloors can proudly say that they have covered maximum of East London and have decorated most of the properties in the area.
Request a Call Back
MAKE AN APPOINTMENT