Quality That Is Guaranteed
78 Sixth Avenue, Manorpark, London, E12 5PS
0203 633 0635 or 079 5087 9145
Mon-Sat: 09:00 - 17:00

Terms of our services

  • Estimate is FREE of charge
  • On confirmation of job a deposit of 40% of the agreed amount is required so as to be able to set start date for fitting. The remaining 60% is to be paid in full amount on the day of completion in cash or bank transfer unless otherwise agreed.
  • Additional charge on top of fitting charge will be applied for trimming door, moving furniture, uplift and disposal of existing floors.
  • It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that the area is cleared before the arrival of the fitters unless agreed otherwise or customer has paid for the service. However we will not held be responsible for any damage to the furniture and the property while shuffling around furniture
  • It is the customer’s responsibility to inform the fitter of the location of any under floor gas or water pipes and electric cables, etc PRIOR TO FITTING otherwise no obligation shall be accepted for damages caused by fitters.
  • It is the customer’s responsibility to ensure that the sub floor is appropriately levelled and suitable to lay the flooring on. Wisefloors will check and advise the floor condition. However it remains the customer’s responsibility to carry out a full survey by a qualified surveyor before the floor is installed. Wisefloors will not accepts any responsibility for any movement of the flooring installed as a result of damp or unevenness of the floors
  • Only work detailed in the contract will be carried out by Wise Floors.
  • On completion of floor installation customer will be asked to check the work. Any marks or scratchers found in the floor that have been caused by the fitter will only be rectified if the customers pointed out to the fitter before the work is signed off. Any scratches or damaged found after the work been signed off will be assumed as the customer’s fault and will only be rectified at extra cost.

 

Get in Touch

2010
Started the Company
Wisefloors started as company with a single person. Now Wisefloors is equipped with a well trained team who is expert and specialised in all types of flooring.
2014
Biggest Stockist
We grew very quickly, with a team of professionals to complete the requirements of our valuable customers and became biggest stockist of East London.
2016
Full Coverage In the Area
Today Wisefloors can proudly say that they have covered maximum of East London and have decorated most of the properties in the area.